Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Zoo

Nate and I went to my Mom's house this past weekend. I talked my Mom and Step Dad into going with me to take Nate to the Zoo. He LOVED it. I knew he would because he's done so well at the other Zoo's we have visited but it was fun to see my Mom and Step Dad enjoy it too. Dh had to work so he didn't get to go with us. If I can figure out how to add photos I'll share some with you all.

In other OT news how do you like my new skin? I want to give big thanks to Erin for designing this kick ass layout for me.

2 comments:

Mama Duck said...

It's beautiful, I love the new layout!

my3texasboys said...

She does do a kickass job!! Love it. She helped me get mine up too and if I could I would hug her and kiss her for it because I was ready to pull my hair out.

Template Design | Elque 2007