Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Getting to know Me!

I got this from BooMama's blog and thought it would be fun to play along.


1. If you make sweet tea, or your favorite style, do you use Luzianne, Lipton or _______ whatever your brand is)? Lipton

2. What brand of toilet paper do you buy, and is it the larger rolls or regular? (What is it about toilet paper?) Cottonelle double rolls. I hate having to shop for toilet paper so I buy alot when I do.

3. Which brand of bath soap do you use? Is it body wash or bar style? SoftSoap Liquid body wash. Not a big fan of the bar soaps unless its for washing hands.

4. Which cereal do you buy for yourself? Fruit Loops or Raisin Bran

5. What brand of dishwasher detergent do you use and is it liquid or tablets? Cascade or Target brand liquid

6. What is your favorite fruit to eat? watermelon, strawberries

7. Which brand of clothes detergent do you use? Tide w/ the green cap Febreeze

8. Do you like chocolate? Yes, but I avoid it if at all possible

9. Are you right-handed or left-handed? haha I'm the odd one, I'm a lefty.

10. Do you still write checks or use a debit card? Debit for most things but I still write the occasional check.

Wanna play just copy the questions and let me a note so I can go read them.

1 comments:

boomama said...

I have never tried the Target brand for dishwashers - I'll remember your tip. And yes, Cottonelle is the best. Good for you being so disciplined about chocolate - if I could have it via IV, I would. ;-)

Template Design | Elque 2007