Thursday, January 25, 2007

Birthday Party Planning (TT)

Well my Thursday Thirteen is a list of 13 things I need to do before Nate's 3rd birthday party on Saturday.

  1. Make sure that we have enough cupcakes for everyone.
  2. Call to confirm the time with all the guest.
  3. Get things together to make sandwich snacks for the kids and adults.
  4. Buy chips, dip.
  5. Get some mylar balloons for decorations.
  6. Clean my house just incase we get company over.
  7. Get an extra pair of clothes to take with us for Nate ... just incase.
  8. Wrap gifts.
  9. Get party bags ready for the kids.
  10. Get medicine for Nate to get rid of his cough before Saturday.. hey I can dream right?
  11. Call my mother to see if they are coming down for sure.
  12. Buy fruit and drinks.
  13. Get last minute decorations for the party room.

visit other Thursday Thirteen participants.

3 comments:

Raggedy said...

Happy Birthday Nate!
It sounds like you have everything under control. Birthday Parties are fun.
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Tink said...

Happy Bithday to Nate! With all the preparations it must become a great party! Have fun!
My TT lists 13 of my favourite goddess & fantasy artists.

Nature Girl said...

Happy Birthday Nate!! Sounds like you're going to have a FAB party. Great TT, I played too. Stacie

Template Design | Elque 2007