Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Years Resolutions (TT)

Well I guess since it is the first of a new year its only appropriate to have my Thursday Thirteen be a list of 13 resolutions that I have good intentions of keeping but know that most will fall through.

My Resolutions

  1. Lose Weight (who doesn't say this?)
  2. Work on buliding up my business (www.ballyhoocreations.com)
  3. Pay down debt
  4. Buy a house
  5. Save money all year long so I don't have crunch time before Christmas
  6. Health (overall)
  7. Take some college classes to start my RN degree
  8. Be a great Mom
  9. Be a great Wife
  10. Take Nate to the beach this year (will be his first visit)
  11. Visit my friends in Ma again
  12. Save Money
  13. Enjoy everyday no matter how much I feel like crap!

Visit other Thursday Thirteen players and view their list!

10 comments:

Le laquet said...

I am not making any this year ... too easy to break! I figure if a life change is that important I should make it right there and then. BUT ~ good luck with yours. Some of them sound as if they'll be lovely to do :o)

Anonymous said...

:) Best of luck on your resolutions for this year. Have you tried that website called Fitday.Com? I know some others tracking their weight with that one.

Laura said...

i never make resolutions.
work on the rn degree. you won't regret it but you need to get to work like now.
my tt is up.

Unknown said...

That´s a great list. I hope the best for you to keep all of those resolutions =)

Happy New Year from Germany,

San

P.S.: Please visit my TT - Thanks a lot =)

Raggedy said...

Great list!
I hope you can keep all your resolutions..I have a feeling you already are a great Mom and Wife.
Have a great Thursday!
My TT is posted

Samantha said...

Good luck on your resolutions :) My TT is up too!

Amanda said...

All the best with your resolutions! I did mine last week... this week celebrates last year.

Chickadee said...

What a great list! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you with getting into school to get your RN license!

My 13 is up.

Lena said...

We can be weight loss buddies, haha. If I see you going after the full-fat drink in Starbucks, I'll smack it out of that barrista's hand so fast she'll think she just got mugged!

marianne said...

I don't make 'em anymore 'cause I never manage to keep them - too much pressure on myself.

Best of luck with yours - great list!

Template Design | Elque 2007