Thursday, January 18, 2007

Winter Woes (TT)

So after spending all day yesterday sick I decided to do a Thursday Thirteen in honor of winter woes. So here is 13 things I dislike about winter.

  1. Icky dreary days
  2. Snot, snot and more snot that comes with all the colds.
  3. Colds
  4. Flu Shots
  5. Running out of Kellnex
  6. High utility bills
  7. Always being cold even with the heat on 75.
  8. Icy Roads
  9. Ear Infections
  10. All the wasted money on medicine, dr's appointments, and missed work.
  11. How it gets dark so early
  12. Not being able to let Nate play outside
  13. Never getting any snow ... only getting teased.

visit other thursday thirteen list here.

9 comments:

Tink said...

I hope you are feeling better today! We don't have a real winter over here. Today it is storming heavily, windforce 11. I'd like some (!) snow! :-)
My TT has 13 words to describe me.

Crista said...

Hey Mama Bee! How cool that you posted after me and our "names" are so close. :) Hope the Winter Woes improve for you soon...all we've had is a lot of teasing in the snow department too, and I'd be happy to actually see some at this point!

Leanne said...

Winter stinks. Blech. I'm with you!!!

I hope you're feeling better!

Chickadee said...

I don't like the cold weather and the short daylight hours either. Ugh.

And even the adults get snotty noses after being in the cold! LOL.

My 13 are up.

BlondeBrony said...

Hope you're feeling better. Cuddle up and have a nice hot tea or cider.

Won Ton soup also works wonders.

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Great post. We've not had a real winter either. My TT is up also.

Jill said...

I could send you the snow we are suppose to have tomorrow!! I need to drive somewhere, and maybe won't be able to do it!! And at 15 cm, you should have enough!!
And take care of yourself!!
My tt are up

Susie said...

Well...here's the advice we gave another sick human: nap, nap, nap - don't you know you needs lots of rest to stay healthy?! We nap all the time and you don't see us cats gettin' flus and colds! Sumpin' to think about...

Unknown said...

I love the winter except for the things you listed. Great list! I really hate icy roads!

Template Design | Elque 2007