Thursday, April 19, 2007

Going to bed early?!? NOT

13 reasons why I never go to bed early, its like Murphy's Law is working against me. Almost ALL of these happened last night.

  1. "Mama, I want chocolate milk"
  2. "(cough, cough cough) bllahhh (then he's thrown up all over him and the bed), case in point last nigh =(
  3. The dogs will start barking
  4. The power goes out and I'm paranoid about not waking up on time
  5. W comes in whining that he got hurt at work (he works 3rd shift)
  6. I'm up and down going to pee.
  7. A huge spring is poking me in the back, maybe its telling me to get a new mattress.
  8. I start thinking and remember that I forgot to do something with Ballyhoo Creations.
  9. I lay in bed watching TV and get into the show and then can't go to sleep.
  10. Little feet that are cold and little hands that bury themselves in my hair (Nate sleeping in bed with me)
  11. After getting into the TV show I fall asleep late, ignore the alarm clock and then Nate is late to school
  12. The phone rings, its family who can't seem to remember that people do go to bed before 3am!
  13. oh how could I forget .... Having to go wash the clothes from number 2!!

visit other Thursday Thirteen post

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The dog barking thing stinks. I am so paranoid the neighbors will hate us, I immediately get up. I think this is the only bad thing about having a dog..GOod list..Hope you get to bed early soon!



Amy's Random Thoughts blogging Scavenger HUnt starts May 1st. Details were announced today.. Dont you want to participate?

Penny said...

I LONG to go to bed early one of these nights. My DH gets home from work rather late and doesn't want to go to bed about an hour after he is home. We end up watching TV and falling asleep on the couch where we wake up at 3 or 4 AM to move to bed.

Then I wonder why I can't get up when the alarm goes off at 5:30!

Hope you get to bed early tonight!

Happy TTing!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it strange how "one of those nights" always involves such a collection of "issues?" It is never just one thing, but a whole chain reaction and you know you are doomed.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like quite a sleepless night! It makes me crazy when the dogs decide to start barking at some unreasonable hour. I hope you are able to get some more sleep tonight.

Mitchypoo said...

Oh my, you poor mommy! But I bet you wouldn't give it up for anything. Happy TT!

Template Design | Elque 2007