Saturday, August 04, 2007

Allergies and Asthma

Well, Nate's asthma seems to be acting up again. He was doing pretty good until yesterday. We are back up to breathing treatments every 4 hours, in addition to the cough syrup and benadryl.

I think that this is one of the major drawbacks to living in the South. This time of year the air is heavy and the pollen is horrible. Not having any rain recently doesn't help either because it just floats in the air.

We are leaving for the beach tomorrow. I'm hoping that the sea air will help clear his lungs some too. I'll "see" ya tomorrow from the beach!

2 comments:

Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...

Hey. I'm from the GA too!!! Nice to meet a fellow GA blogger.

I have your blog in my feed reader and read all the new updates.

I hope you and your family have fun at the beach and that the little one's allergies/asthma doesn't act up too much. We haven't had rain here in what seems like forever. Everything is dry and HOT!!! I feel you pain girly. Best remedy for this GA summer is a nice cool glass of sweet iced tea and curling up with the kiddos in the house with a classic Disney movie.

This is my website if you would like to visit...
http://thedomesticdiva.org

Anonymous said...

Poor Nate! My nephew has really bad asthma, too. I feel so sorry for him when he has his attacks!

Have fun at the beach!

Template Design | Elque 2007