Thursday, June 18, 2009

Should .... Could

Please forgive me, life is crazy right now. I've gotta get thoughts out there if only for myself.

Sometimes things that are, are things that should not be.
Sometiems things that should be are things that we don't know how to get.
Sometimes we don't know how to changes the things that are, to be the things that should be.
Sometimes we could make things right.
Sometimes we have to get lost so that we can be found.


Again sorry I'm sure this makes no sense.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

God's Child said...

make perfectly good sense to me.Look to Jesus, He has all the answers. Much love, glenna

Sonia said...

It does make sense! I agree with Glenna.

Template Design | Elque 2007