Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Night Terrors?

I don't know whats going on with Nate but here lately he will fall asleep and then wake up later in the night screaming bloody murder. There is no logical reason for him to wake up scared like a loud noise or being disturbed. The only other thing I can think of is he's either having really really bad dreams or he might have night terrors. When we go back to the Dr for his next check up I'll have to ask about it.

Tuesday is the start of school here where we live and Nate's daycare is now a certified Pre-K center so I just know that it's going to be crazy when I drop him off. I'll leave you with a parting cozy photo for now.


1 comments:

Mama Duck said...

Awwww, he looks so big!! Sorry about the night terrors, Lil' Duck wakes up screaming like that sometimes for no real reason, poor things.

Template Design | Elque 2007