Wednesday, September 13, 2006



edition #58 (#2)
Thirteen Shows I'm looking forward to this fall.



1.... Grey's Anatomy!
2.... Nip/Tuck!
3.... ER
4.... Law and Order: SVU
5.... Heros (new)
6.... Kidnapped (new)
7.... Bones
8.... House
9.... CSI
10.... Medium
11.... Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
12.... Six Degrees (new)
13.... The Biggest Loser


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


5 comments:

Raggedy said...

Good list.
Mine is up too

sobeit said...

Great list! I love CSI, and I just got hooked on the Medium reruns! Happy TT!

Kelli
http://sobeit89.squarespace.com

WendyWings said...

I only watch a couple of these shows and we will not be seeing them start at the same time as the US programming unfortunetly.

Mama Duck said...

Ooooo, me too!! Ours is up - 13 things I'm doing once we recover from this sickness!!

BlondeBrony said...

I love Extreme Makeover- Home edition.
I'm looking forward to Gilmore Girls.
Happy TT. Mine is up.

Template Design | Elque 2007