Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday Feast #111

This is my first "feast" but thought it would be fun. Check it out at Friday Feast if you want to play along.

Appetizer
What was the very last song you listened to?
Panic at the Disco - I write Sins not Tragedys

Soup
What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from?
Definately Walmart. I despise that store with a passion. You can never get down the aisles, they don't have prices on things, and while they have 35 registers they NEVER open more than 3.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made?
-3 ... I'm not a picture person. Maybe when I'm in that size 2 I'll change my mind.

Main Course
Besides a bookmark, what is something you've used to keep your place in a book?

  • Money
  • Reciepts
  • Subscription postcards if its a magazine
  • Dogear the page
  • Leave it open upside down.
  • Pen/Marker
  • Paperclip
  • more I'm sure but I can't think of them.
Dessert
Name a food that you like that most people don't.

Hmm I'm really picky about what I can eat because of my Crohn's Disease. I did used to eat a raw onion like an apple with mustard on it .. or a onion biscuit, sice the onion top with mustard and eat on a hot biscuit!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Ok, you win! A Raw onion is bad, but adding mustard, NO WAY!!! We have the same soup! I hate Walmart Too! Why Do I keep going there??? UGH! Have a great Friday!

Unknown said...

Welcome to FF!You did a great job! Mine is up as well

Teena in Toronto said...

Onions and mustard? Ewwww!! :)

Mine's up ...

Unknown said...

mine is up as well but at www.xanga.com/amychristopher

you really did a good job

Unknown said...

Raw onion? That's weird ...

Come dine with me.

Unknown said...

thats good..thanks..mines up as well at www.xanga.com/amychristopher

Template Design | Elque 2007