Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday Thirteen # 57 (#1)


Thirteen Things about Tonya

This weeks "theme" is what I like about ME!

1…. I like that I have a wonderful family.

2.... I like that I am going back to school for my RN degree.

3.... I like that I am left handed.

4.... I like my eyes.

5.... I like that I am creative.

6.... I like that I am learning my way around bloggyworld.

7.... I like that I have made wonderful friends online.

8.... I like how I am able to learn most things quickly.

9.... I like my ability to multi-task. Its handy with a 2yr old.

10.... I like that my friends think highly of me.

11.... I like I am a great cook.

12.... I like that I have lost 20lbs recently =)

13.... I like that I'm a great listener.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

Tug said...

As long as you can count to 13, you can't go wrong - welcome!

Cindy Swanson said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Thursday Thirteen!

You have a very nice blog here, and you sound like a great person. And you lost 20 pounds! That's a GREAT accomplishment!

Stop by my TT when you get a moment.

Unknown said...

Multi-tasking does come in handy and we're (mom's) the only creatures that can do it successfully!!

Measi said...

Nah... no one needs to multi-task with a toddler. Ever.

(just kidding- toddler mommies are the queens of multi-tasking)


Great list!

Mama Duck said...

Awwww, what a sweet list! We didn't get to this today with the birthday and everything, but we should be back next week ;).

Template Design | Elque 2007