Sunday, October 15, 2006

Potty Training woes

We'll we are working hard on potty training Nate. He does great going to pee in the potty but getting him to poop in the potty is just not working at all.

We tried paying him a dollar every time he went in the potty ... didn't work.
We tried giving him the cute Thomas and other character underware ... didn't work.

I'm totally open for any other suggestions. I'd love to see him fully trained by his birthday in January and its so disheartening when it doesn't work like you thought it would.

2 comments:

Mama Duck said...

LOL great minds think alike today, eh?? I just posted a pt question on my blog as well.

Anonymous said...

Must be something in the air....we are taking a new stab at potty training starting again today.
Pooping is always the hardest to master. The only thing I can think is to get a book or something to distract him into sitting on the potty long enough to do his business LOL. I'm still working on pee pee so I'm not so helpful. :D

Template Design | Elque 2007