Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday Feast #115


Appetizer
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend reading other blogs? at least 20 hrs a week.

Soup
Your community wants everyone to give one thing to put into a time capsule. What item would you choose to include? hmmm .... I'll be honest that I'm not really sure.

Salad
What is the most interesting tourist attraction you've ever visited? well seeing as how I just got home from vacation this is a perfect question .. right now it would be Senior Frogs in San Juan.

Main Course
If you could give an award to anyone for anything, who would it be and what would the award be titled? it would be to my friend Lori, she is a nurse who had cancer 5 yrs ago. While working she fell in love with Mike, a patient with the same cancer she had. They were married last year and both are cancer FREE! I'd have to title the award Suvivor with Heart.

Dessert
What do you think your favorite color reveals about your personality? I really love greens and blues so I think that they reveal that I like calm and peacefulness in my life.

Go check out others answers over on Friday Feast, make sure to leave comments for others feast.

0 comments:

Template Design | Elque 2007