Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday Feast #113 (2)


Appetizer
What is your favorite herb or spice? probably garlic although I love clove this time of year too.

Soup
Name a song you like but haven't heard in a long time. NIN - Hand that Feeds

Salad
If you were to take just one minute to write down as many things as you can think of that you need (not want) to do, approximately how many things would there be? too many ... 50+

Main Course
Tell something interesting about one of your family members (nothing scandalous, please, just something unique). My husband donated stem cells twice to the same man.

Dessert
What's the latest you've ever stayed awake? I've stayed awake for 3 days straight so I don't guess I'd have a "latest" time.

Happy Feasting!!

If you'd like to join in on Friday Feast head on over and check it out!

4 comments:

Mama Duck said...

Mmmmmm, garlic! No feast this week, but we did manage to cut the little guys hair - photos posting in about two hours ;).

Unknown said...

Wow, what your husband did is amazing... where can you sign up for that?

Wystful1 said...

3 days straight?!! I think just about everyone has mentioned garlic. It IS a healthy seasoning.

Mine's served
Happy Friday

graymama said...

Your husband sounds like a great guy, and I love NIN.

Great meal!

Template Design | Elque 2007