Monday, October 23, 2006

Senseo Product Review


Ok so I recieved a free Senseo Coffee Machine last week. I was finally able to unpack it and set it up and give it a test. I have to say that I really do like this machine. It takes a bit to get used to simply because it doesn't work like your standard coffee machine. With the Senseo you preheat the water BEFORE you actually make your cup of coffee.

In the box they included some free pods for me in the Medium Roast flavor. I do have to say that I'm not a fan. I prefer milder coffee so I'm going to try the Mild Roast and I'm especially looking forward to trying the Paris Flavor (carmel vanilla).

There are many retailers online that carry other products that work with the Senseo like flavored teas (however Senseo doesn't recommend using products other than their pods). Senseo also has introduced many new flavors in Europe including a line called Senseo Forbidden Fruits. This line consist of Raving Reds (red fruits, spices, and vanilla), Lusty Lime (citrus fruits, vodka, and vanilla) and Summer Sins (orchard fruits, spices, and vanilla). Hopefully they will release these flavors in the US soon .... after all coffee and vodka what could be better!

So go check it out at Senseo and you can even get a couple of coupons from their site.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't gotten mine yet, that's weird.

Template Design | Elque 2007