Monday, February 19, 2007

Business woes and new life adventures!

Well today I registered for classes at my local college. I'll be working towards my RN degree. I've wanted to be a nurse for as long as I can remember and I'm excited to be taking the steps to completing my dream.

The other thing on my mind is my business. I run Ballyhoo Creations and I have to admit that I'm not sure if I want to continue with it. I really do love doing the work but I just don't have the money to put into it to make it a huge success. If any of you have visited my site and have ideas I'd love to hear them.

Hope that you all had a great Monday.

1 comments:

Mama Duck said...

Woohoo, congrats!! For me it's more time than money, I haven't spent much of anything on it, of course, but it is a big time thing, with going to college I'm not sure you want to split up your time, that's up to you ;).

Template Design | Elque 2007