Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thirteen Random Things

Sorry I'm late.

  1. I wish financial aid would call me so that I would know if I'll be attending class next Tuesday.
  2. I wish that I had won the Mega Millions and not my neighbor.
  3. I really need to list Nates clothes that he's outgrown on ebay.
  4. I want to buy a Rebel camera.
  5. I am saving money for vacation later this year.
  6. I don't spend any $5 bills. They all go into a jar and saved.
  7. I need to update Ballyhoo Creations with new Easter designs.
  8. I am trying to plan where we want to vacation .. I'm thinking another cruise.
  9. I am so so so tired of stepping on stupid little toy trucks, cars, firetrucks, etc.
  10. I need to purge Nates toys and donate them to the daycare.
  11. I handed out several business cards today, with 2 good leads on business.
  12. I landed a big commercial account for a local restaurant.
  13. I am looking forward to going to the movies to see 'Premonition'

visit other Thursday Thirteen post.

7 comments:

Andi said...

Right now a Rebel is what I would like to buy, too. :-)

Beth said...

Nice list. I would love to own a rebel too.

Andi said...

Good luck with the financial aid. I know from experience that can be tedious. Don't give up (even if they don't help you this time).

Unknown said...

congrats on the account. good list

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

I was checking out other Thursday
thirteens and saw yours- very good! I love you blog title!
www.transplant101.blogspot.com

The Rock Chick said...

What a cool idea to save $5.00 bills! I always try to save my change and it does add up, but I bet the 5's would add up much more quickly! Im gonna try that!!

I would LOVE a rebel camera, too!!! they are very cool!

Happy TT- Jessica

Raggedy said...

I hope all your wishes come true!
I love the saving $5 dollar bills thing.
I need to clear out toys around here too.
WTG on the leads and the commercial account!
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Template Design | Elque 2007