Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thirteen Random Things

Sorry I'm late.

  1. I wish financial aid would call me so that I would know if I'll be attending class next Tuesday.
  2. I wish that I had won the Mega Millions and not my neighbor.
  3. I really need to list Nates clothes that he's outgrown on ebay.
  4. I want to buy a Rebel camera.
  5. I am saving money for vacation later this year.
  6. I don't spend any $5 bills. They all go into a jar and saved.
  7. I need to update Ballyhoo Creations with new Easter designs.
  8. I am trying to plan where we want to vacation .. I'm thinking another cruise.
  9. I am so so so tired of stepping on stupid little toy trucks, cars, firetrucks, etc.
  10. I need to purge Nates toys and donate them to the daycare.
  11. I handed out several business cards today, with 2 good leads on business.
  12. I landed a big commercial account for a local restaurant.
  13. I am looking forward to going to the movies to see 'Premonition'

visit other Thursday Thirteen post.

7 comments:

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Right now a Rebel is what I would like to buy, too. :-)

Beth said...

Nice list. I would love to own a rebel too.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Good luck with the financial aid. I know from experience that can be tedious. Don't give up (even if they don't help you this time).

amy said...

congrats on the account. good list

Kelleye said...

I was checking out other Thursday
thirteens and saw yours- very good! I love you blog title!
www.transplant101.blogspot.com

The Rock Chick said...

What a cool idea to save $5.00 bills! I always try to save my change and it does add up, but I bet the 5's would add up much more quickly! Im gonna try that!!

I would LOVE a rebel camera, too!!! they are very cool!

Happy TT- Jessica

Raggedy said...

I hope all your wishes come true!
I love the saving $5 dollar bills thing.
I need to clear out toys around here too.
WTG on the leads and the commercial account!
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Template Design | Elque 2007