Friday, November 19, 2010

Long time no post ... boy has life changed!

Its been a very long time since I last posted here on the blog. Things in my life have changed drastically since then and I felt it was time to start blogging again.

One thing about blogging that I'm never sure of is .... how much of my "dirty laundry" do I talk about. Do I write about things in general or can I be somewhat detailed, and if I am detailed will it come back to bite me in the butt?

So I'm going with a general talk. So earlier this year my husband of 11 years decided to have an affair. Consiquently I have filed for divorce and now things are getting ugly even after going before a judge. It seems that some people refuse to acknowledge a judges orders.

This has been hard on my son who is now 6. I try to maintain a stable home for him and keep him out of all the divorce talks however, his father doesn't do that so much.

So now I am preparing for my next journey with Nate. I want to get him away from all the madness that is life now and move cross country to a family friendly town where he and I can reconnect as mother and child. I will be finishing up my nursing degree as well and I know in my heart that this is something that will be great for he and I both.

Now the journey of saving and earning enough money begins. I had the money saved but its all went to pay for attorney fees so I'm starting from scratch. If anyone has suggestions on extra things to do to make some extra cash (legit things) please feel free to let me know.

I promise that I will start blogging again daily and get back into the swing of things again.

0 comments:

Template Design | Elque 2007