Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Recipe Tuesday

So thought I'd start a weekly recipe posting.

Taco Chicken

1-2 lbs of Chicken Breast cooked and diced
1-2 cups Minute Rice
1 small can Tomato Sauce
1 can Mexi Corn
1 can Chicken Broth
1 pk Taco Season mix
1 Green Bell Pepper (optional) thin sliced

After chicken is cooked and diced set aside.

Mix in a large deep skillet the rice, chicken broth, taco seasoning, and tomato sauce. Stir together well. After mixing well add in the diced chicken and mexi-corn and top with bell pepper slices. Cover and cook on low heat untill all liquid is absorbed.

This is great served alone or you can also serve with tortilla chips, salsa, and sour cream.

If you try this I'd love to hear what you thought. Happy eating!

1 comments:

Mama Duck said...

Mmmmmm, sounds yummy! Remind me on Monday next week and I'll post about your Recipe Tuesday and join in myself ;).

Template Design | Elque 2007