Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Do you live in the Ft. Collins, CO area?

If so I might have something of interest to you. My friend Erin who is a wonderful photographer is from that area. I was reading her blog tonight and saw this:

Faces of 2007!

A fun opportunity to have your child photographed by E. Tyler Photography! I am currently looking for some new models for my website and promotional materials.

If you would like to receive:

*A free session
*One free 8x10 print
*10% off print orders within 30 days of your session

Please contact E. Tyler Photography at etyler@etylerphotography.com (or use my contact form on my website). Inquiries must be received by March 30, 2007 and sessions must take place between March 1st, 2007 and May 15th, 2007 to qualify. A model release is required to be signed before the session begins. No further compensation other than what is written here.

I will be booking only a limited amount of sessions for this opportunity. I will be taking multiple bookings especially in the newborn (two weeks and under) category and the teen/senior category. Please be sure to share the news with friends who you think would enjoy this opportunity. For more information about how E.Tyler Photography works, please see the website (http://www.etylerphotography.com). Thanks again!


Hope that some of you might be able to have your photo taken by Erin, I promise you will not be disappointed!

0 comments:

Template Design | Elque 2007